Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billy Joel / Elton John Face 2 Face Tour

tag
Donks3369
Established Contributor

Billy Joel / Elton John Face 2 Face Tour

So I have tickets to see Billy Joel and Elton John perform together.  Has anybody been to one of their Face 2 Face shows?

I'm getting so excited and it's still 2 months away.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Billy Joel / Elton John Face 2 Face Tour

I saw them in concert. It was a good show except Elton did not play Crocodile Rock, and I like that song. I was bummed a bit. All in all a good show though.
Message 2 of 8
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

That would be a great show to see. Where are seeing them at? Is it a tour? I wonder if they are coming to the Pacific Northwest? I just saw Brad Pailsley and Dierks Bentley. That was a good show. I had never been to a country concert before. They did just enough rocking to keep me interested. Smiley Happy
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 3 of 8
Donks3369
Established Contributor

Diz,

They are on tour right now.  I'm seeing them at the Qwest Center in Omaha, NE.  I looked at the tour and they will be in Anaheim, CA together but that is about it out west.  I logged onto ticketmaster once they went on sale and got great seats.  My fiance would have killed me if I missed out on this one.  She just loves Billy Joel.

Message 4 of 8
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

The Piano Man vs. Rocket Man!!! WoW that would be fun. I can't decide who I would want to see more. I just love the classic Rock n Roll. I'm not even that old. I'm listening to Crosby, Stills, and Nash as I type right now Smiley Happy Southern Cross.
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 5 of 8
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

dizbuster wrote:
The Piano Man vs. Rocket Man!!! WoW that would be fun. I can't decide who I would want to see more. I just love the classic Rock n Roll. I'm not even that old. I'm listening to Crosby, Stills, and Nash as I type right now Smiley Happy Southern Cross.
Excellent song.  I listened to that song probably a dozen times on the plane, when I was headed to basic training.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 8
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

@Donks3369 wrote:

So I have tickets to see Billy Joel and Elton John perform together.  Has anybody been to one of their Face 2 Face shows?

I'm getting so excited and it's still 2 months away.

My brother just saw this concert in FL for his birthday and sent pics. Unfortunately he forgot to send me plane tickets to join him so we could celebrate our birthdays together. The nerve! 

Actually it was a fabulous concert according to my brother. I wish I could have gone. You'll have a blast.

Message 7 of 8
Donks3369
Established Contributor

How dare he not take you!!!

We have tickets right next to the stage so they should be right in our face.  I'm glad he had a good time though as almost everyone I have talked to has said it is a great show.  I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.