Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Amex

tag
Mellon
Established Contributor

Black Amex

Saw a Black Amex for the first time today...nice and heavy...i complimented the owner on the card.. he chuckled and said thank you..

just wanted to post as i've heard about the card but never seen one up close and personal

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RaiseMyScoreASAP
Regular Contributor

Re: Black Amex

No other card causes as much of ooh and ahhh like this one card. Does anything else even come close? I know that Chase has its Palladium card, but it doesn't have the mystique of this card. I could only imagine spending that much per year if I had a business or charged all work expenses on my AMEX or had a black corporate AMEX if that is even possible. Something I will most likely never see and 99.9% sure I will never have.

Message 2 of 3
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

Re: Black Amex

I've seen a personal Black Amex from someone that didn't seem like they spend $250,000 per year.

I have also seen a Business Black Amex.  Didn't make a comment either time because I have my metal black Marriott card, it's basically the same thing. lol

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.