Valued Contributor

Re: Black Friday Shopping: Deals, Brags, Complaints

It is a nice ride, daisyduke!

Color?

Message 11 of 16
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

It is Flint Gray - looks metallicy...a new color for MB for 06.  I like the interior of the E versus the new C. The newer C feels plastically inside, almost generic. However, the little C is kinda more fun to drive. The E is like a living room on wheels....but the interior of it sold me, plus the "E" on the back of it.... I read the E is superior to the C...and Award Winner according to Edmunds...The Nav, the leather, satellite radio,. 6 cd changer, no ipod hook up however. ...I've always wanted a benz and this is a belated 40th Birthday gift to me.  I bought a CPO so the warranty will expire in Aug of 2013...let's hope it's not a problem child! Cause that car will be expensive to repair!

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 16
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

You made a smart move going certified pre-owned, for sure.  And Happy Birthday (belatedly)...you don't look a day over 22!
Message 13 of 16
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

thank you u borrow. I did get carded att my local wawa recently....haa haa haa. Guy just wanted to know where I lived...nice ride, I"m excited. Time to drive something nice.

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ended up getting my main Black Friday deals before and after BF....go figure. *rolls eyes*

A couple of weeks before BF, I was able to get  a 40" Toshiba 1080p LCD HDTV from Sears for $555.00 sticker price was $799.00. IDK, how it happened...the sales associate even had to take me in the back office to get the store manager's approval!! Great deal!! Smiley Happy

Best deal I got on BF was a 5' ladder from Home Depot for 25 bucks. Original price was 40 bucks. I have some serious painting to do and there's no way that I would have wanted to pay any more than $25 for a ladder!! So - Great deal as well. Smiley Happy

And yesterday, I strolled into Walmart to find a Sony Blu-ray player still at the BF sale price of $118.00!! Awesome!! Got it!! Smiley Happy

All in all, I went over the amount that I was expecting to spend, by about $100. So, while I did catch some decent deals, I don't think this BF's sales were as hot as the past.

Message Edited by -RazziTammi- on 11-30-2009 11:41 AM
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hehe congrats on the car! Its always fun getting a car. I went to McDonald's and Starbucks on Friday both had way to long of line. I was going to go get allergy medicine from target, but decided that that was just too much, so had allergies bad all weekend.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.