cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday - are you going to partake?

tag
cantretire
Contributor

Re: Black Friday - are you going to partake?

Not me - I hate the crowds.  I'll get out of work early so I'll go up to Lord & Taylor's and take pics of the windows.
Message 11 of 26
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

H*LL NO. 
Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

probably.  i don't think the crowds will be as bad this year as years past and i really need (ok i really want) some new boots!
Message 13 of 26
marty56
Super Contributor

@scramblingin2007 wrote:

Marty don't buy the xbox 360, nothing but problems! We have 2 in house that are in transit back to microsoft to be repaired for the 3rd time each! Not good, especially since Call of Duty World at war is inside one of the consoles.....Big headache!

Yeah, I dont think i'm going to do it.  Thank you for then info.  I would get more use from the BlueRay.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 14 of 26
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

@marty56 wrote:
Black Friday - are you going to partake?

NOPE!

I stay far, far away from anything resembling a store on Black Friday. On that day stores look more like moshpits than places to do business. Smiley Very Happy If I wanted to mosh I'd go to a metal concert. If I want deals I go to eBay.

Black Friday? I'm staying home.

Message 15 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brown brings all my shopping right to my front door. I'll be clicking again this year, let them fight the traffic.
Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not I, we dont buy gifts for Xmas and I cant think of anything we need.  So glad when the kids got grown so we didnt have to do all that shopping for stuff they were tired of in 2 weeks (if it lasted that long). We will probably bowl for both holidays.  Vicki

Message 17 of 26
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

@llecs wrote:
Avoid the crowds. Click drag and drop on Cyber Monday.

I'm with you. I did 80% of my shopping online last year. With so many free shipping offers, why waste gas? The fact that I can shop 24/7 is a bonus. 

Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

NO! I avoid most shopping because my kids are a hassle in stores and I don't really like most other people. LOL But seriously, I will do a small amount of shopping online, but we've decided to send packages to the troops instead of going nuts with presents. The kids like picking stuff out for them and it helps them understand things inour world these days.
Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, I ventured out on Black Friday. Bought a cup of coffee and an apple fritter at Starbucks. Came home and composed an order for NewEgg. I did cruise by the lot at Best Buy and laughed at the ants scurrying about.
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.