Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Metal Venture

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Black Metal Venture

@Discover2016 wrote:

The metal Venture is probably the rarest of all metal cards, so I decided to make my own! That way I can be part of the exclusive club, although I admit, it does need some work. Woman Very HappyIMG_2501.JPG

Bahahahahahahahaha 

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 11 of 17
Khalifa_Jayy
Regular Contributor

Discover2016 wrote:

The metal Venture is probably the rarest of all metal cards, so I decided to make my own! That way I can be part of the exclusive club, although I admit, it does need some work. Woman Very HappyIMG_2501.JPG

I like how you accidentally tossed the platinum in there too Smiley Wink

TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT:
FICO:
CREDIT AGE:

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

loop vodka stolichnaya

Message 13 of 17
GetTheFico
Regular Contributor

I was under the impression that the metal Venture became standard for the card, guess not.
EQ: 780
EX: 767
TU: 779
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Discover2016 wrote:

I so wish I could give you an official kudos for this! Lol, love it!

Message 15 of 17
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

@Khalifa_Jayy wrote:

@Discover2016 wrote:

I like how you accidentally tossed the platinum in there too Smiley Wink

Haha I thought the same thing. It's akin to like Mercedes or BMW keys being coincidentally placed in the same shot. We'll let Disco slide Smiley Wink

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

If only the Discover It card was metal..

Would have looked and feel amazing!!

Discover if you're listening.. Pls make a metal card!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.