Did you mean: 

BoA new card design

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA New Card Designs?

@Anonymous wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

I like the color of the CR but curious how the BBR Visa will look.  My favorite color is the red CR but I will get blue for the TR Smiley Sad  Wish they had done it the other way around..lol

I am the exact opposite, not a big fan of lots of red, but I have the cash rewards card. I don't need another travel card so no reason to get the blue one...maybe we can convince them to switch colors? Or be like Discover and let us choose colors at least. I think I will wait on asking for a new card to see if they do anything different, the grey works for me for now.

Just got my two new cards in the mail (after someone stole the last two that were set to come to my home...)!  I received the blue TR card and the Gold/silver BBR card.  I am a HUGE fan of the look of the BBR mastercard.  Don't think they have that in a Visa. The BBR card has a nice gradient with a silver stripe up the middle.  It's one of my favorite cards now, wish they made the TR with this look, since I actually use that card haha.

The Travel Rewards blue looks a bit on the tacky side to me.  Almost too shiny, but the print has some nice texture in it.  I'm sure it'll grow on me, but it's definitely better than the old card.  Wish I could take a look at the Cash Rewards card.  When I first saw it, I was hoping for the red.

Message 121 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cal- wrote:

I don't like it at all, hopefully they look better in person. 

Your BBR will certainly impress in person.  The picture does NOT do it justice.

Message 122 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

No better than old designs, but clear distinctions between different products. Previously all cards look the same.
Message 123 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA new card design

Interesting. I have a secured Cash Rewards. Going to try to order the new design 

Message 124 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Designs - B of A Credit Cards

They look so much better!

Message 125 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Designs - B of A Credit Cards

Got that in an email!  Sooooo temptimg right now!

Message 126 of 126
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.