Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA new card design

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA's Credit Cards Redesigned!

I called in early this morning to see if I can get the new design visa signature. The CSR said I should receive mines in 7 to 10 days.
Message 61 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested my new designed cards via chat today!  Due to preferred rewards, I should see them in 2 business days Smiley Happy

Edit: Gonna have to change the pics in my sig eventually...

Message 62 of 126
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I requested my new designed cards via chat today!  Due to preferred rewards, I should see them in 2 business days Smiley Happy

Is the preferred rewards relationship the reason they offered to send overnight?  When the representative offered me that option, my first question was - is there a charge lol.  

But, they offered to send it overnight free of chrage.

Message 63 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you wait until May 1st to order them and you're Preferred Rewards it will say Preferred on it like it does your debit card.

Message 64 of 126
ddemari
Super Contributor

Im going to chat boa and ask them if i can get a redesigned cash rewards visa sig.

If they say yes, ill be shocked. Chat always gives me a run around. If they expediate it, ill really be shocked!
Message 65 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TrueGeminiNC wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Is the preferred rewards relationship the reason they offered to send overnight?  When the representative offered me that option, my first question was - is there a charge lol.  

But, they offered to send it overnight free of chrage.

I'm not entirely sure, they cited my overall relationship with the bank for the express delivery.  I'm assuming it's because of preferred rewards.  Free of charge!

Message 66 of 126
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you wait until May 1st to order them and you're Preferred Rewards it will say Preferred on it like it does your debit card.

Wait - my debit card does not say Preferred.  Do you have a picture of it to share?

Message 67 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the tip!  May have to rerequest a card to be sent after May 1. Smiley Sad

Message 68 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're PR if you re order a debit card it will say Preferred. It's new for the past few months. No pic because I have an Affinty card. Mine is Defenders of Wildlife so it's not the Red card.

Message 69 of 126
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

Thanks.  I just requested a new Debit card.

Message 70 of 126
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.