Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA new card design

tag
celluloid17
Established Contributor

Re: BofA's Credit Cards Redesigned!

I just requested a replacement card for my BBR via chat.  They were kind of enough to offer a free 2 day rush delivery. 

Message 71 of 126
ddemari
Super Contributor

I still cant get a chat rep to pop up. Must be experiencing high chat capacity lol
Message 72 of 126
celluloid17
Established Contributor

@ddemari wrote:
I still cant get a chat rep to pop up. Must be experiencing high chat capacity lol

They definitely are.  When it finally allowed me to connect to chat, it took about 10 minutes before someone came on and then it took that person a long time to actually complete the process because it seemed like things were moving very slowly on there end.

Message 73 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card.pngbankamericard-travel-rewards-credit-card.pngbankamericard-cash-rewards-credit-card.png

My eyes are starting to hurt.  Aren't these the same previously posted? Smiley Tongue

I like the RED and the BLUE.... , but I will pass.

Message 74 of 126
SEBanker
Valued Member

THey appear to be demphasizing the BankAmericard brand in favor of the traditional Bank of America which is a good idea.  I like the card design.

Message 75 of 126
Jmill79
New Contributor

I guess I dont get all the hub ub.  Put me solidly in the "not a fan" camp.  Ill keep my current design for as long as possible.

FICO's as of 7/10/15 EQ-751 TU-730 EX-721

Citi Prestige, BOA Cash Rewards Sig, Discover It, AmEx BCP, Cap One Quicksilver
Message 76 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love the new designs!!! The aesthetics are tempting me to apply for the BBR earlier than I had originally planned -- not that I'd be approved right now anyway.

Message 77 of 126
happypill
Valued Contributor

Not really a fan of the new design.  Not really a fan of the old design either.  I guess I'm just hard to please.

Message 78 of 126
One7
Valued Contributor

They're alright, nothing too impressive. I'll most likely replace one of mine so I can tell the difference since my Cash and Travel card are basically identical. 

EX 810 EQ 805 TU 792 Diners WEMC 15k Chase United Club VS 15k | Hyatt VS 25k | Ritz VI 5k | Frdm VS 6k | CSP VS 5k | Mariott VS 6k | Amzn VS 16k Citi ExecAA WEMC 18k | TYP VS 7k | Costco VS 9k | Hilton Reserve VS 6k | Best Buy Visa 5k BofA Travel VS 30k | Cash VS 41k | Merrill+ VS 46k Barclay Rwds WMC 6k | Hawaiin WEMC 10k | JetBlue WEMC 8k | Aviator S WEMC 6k Amex Plat: NPSL | BCP 8k | SPG 3k WF Rwds VS 9k | Propel World Amex 25k | Dillards Amex 2k BBVA NBA Amex 10k Cap1 GM WEMC 8k | QS Visa 3k | Saks WEMC 9k NASA 30k Discover It 7k | US Bank Cash+ VS 15k | Flex Perks VS 20k ||| Total Rwds VS 12k | SG Rwds 11k | Walmrt MC 8k | Lowes 17k | Bowflex 9k | J Deere 15k | TJ Max 4k | Care 15k | HDepot 20k | Amzn 5k | PPal Extras 8k | Chvron 10k | Macys 15k | JCrew 18k | Marvel 8k | Stash VS 8k | Cabelas 10k | Statefarm 12k | Nordstrom Visa 10k \\\\Gardening since January////
Message 79 of 126
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing for the Platnium Privliges?

Message 80 of 126
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.