Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bye bye everyone!

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bye bye everyone!

Good luck with breaking away from this forum.. It is like crack, way to addictive learning and watching and learning trends and hot new things... Just like the supposed AMEX MSD change for new cards, how in the heck are you going to find these things out otherwise... I waste hours on here a day, pretty sad, but at least I have a beer in the hand while doing itSmiley Happy

Message 21 of 38
weehoo
Frequent Contributor

you know you will be back soon for the next app-o-rama! =)))))

Citi AAdvantage WE - 41k | Marriott Bonvoy Brilliance - 29k | Citi Double Cash - 19 .5k | Southwest Premier - 39k | Discover Miles - 23k | GECRB Ebates Visa - 10k | Golden1 Rewards - $10k | Ducks Unlimited - 6k |
Message 22 of 38
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Good luck. It's good to take a break from this place once in awhile. Just pop in and say hi while avoiding the Approval thread.
Message 23 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ghoshida wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have decided to leave this forum. I am getting addicted to credit. I have learned alot after becoming a member here. Maximum CL I had was $6,250 from Capital One. Now I got multiple cards with 5 digit CL. I would like to thank every one here who helped me. You guys rock!Smiley Happy

Eh?  I have a sneaking suspicion you will miss us and be back in a week if not sooner..  We shall see..

Yes, so do I.

OP might be making some impulsive decisions once in a while. It may actually be better for them to sit it out for some time.

@Ghoshida,

I agree.. It was because of that particular thread that I hinted at when I made the comment..

Message 24 of 38
NRB525
Super Contributor

OTOH, OP was fairly decisive about the card closures three months ago. There is an over-optimization bias that runs through most of the regular posters here, and when someone breaks ranks, it seems "strange". What is actually strange is reading through some of these threads and seeing the finest details of the most obscure features of cards debated like the decision matters. It doesn't Smiley Happy

The QS as a stand alone card is fine for all sorts of purposes normal mortals encounter in their daily lives.

BTW, OP has not re-posted on this thread, Jus sayin.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 25 of 38
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
IF we have all of seven cards each. That's not enough to make it into the hoarders group. I'll accept AA if it comes but if its over seven cards (one of which is hidden) and 3% util they can kiss my a_____sparagus 😎 Adios

Except for Amex...I might fight a little to keep those cards

your sig was a bit smaller a few short months ago   :]     and it just may not be over yet

Message 26 of 38
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Best wishes for your continued success in all of life.

It's ok to stop by and say "hello" from time-to-time.

Take care and be well.

Message 27 of 38
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Best wishes on your continued maintenance and success in the world of credit.  

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 28 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

your sig was a bit smaller a few short months ago   :]     and it just may not be over yet

My sig was nonexistent a mere eight months ago Smiley Happy Everyone has to start somewhere. Other than Ink Cash I can't think of anything I would want to apply for and since I need to give Chase a little time it can wait until fall or next year.

Message 29 of 38
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@elim wrote:

My sig was nonexistent a mere eight months ago Smiley Happy Everyone has to start somewhere. Other than Ink Cash I can't think of anything I would want to apply for and since I need to give Chase a little time it can wait until fall or next year.

Only additions I am looking for is sallie Mae and Ink Cash.  Future travel cards might go under business.  But those two are all I want for the future (probably Sallie Mae at 6 months US Airways, need to change sig).

Signature needs updating
Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.