Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancer Diagnosis

tag
rosa29617
New Contributor

Re: Cancer Diagnosis

Scout,

it is unfortunate that you have to deal with this but I am happy that you are thriving with your treatments. I was reading through the symptoms and became fearful because most of them, I have. Unfortunately, I do not have insurance coverage. I only work part time and coverage is not provided to pt employees at my job. So, I can't afford the expensive out-of-pocket costs to see a doctor on my own; one of the hazards of our failed economy. I really hope that when I do eventually get checked out, its not OC. Well, much success to you and I pray that you continue heal.

Message 21 of 24
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

Re: Cancer Diagnosis

My thoughts an prayers are with you.

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 24
BBYGRL
Established Contributor

Re: Cancer Diagnosis UPDATED

I admire your strength! May God continue to bless you Scout. You and your family are in my prayers.
10/08 - EX 795 / EQ 816 / TU 806
6/09 - EQ 763 / TU 770

Starting Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Current Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Goal Score (12/2010): TU-780, EQ-790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 24
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cancer Diagnosis UPDATED

Just happened upon this thread...thanks for bumping it guys. Your strength and courage is definitely encouraging to those reading your posts and most certainly to your family, with whom you live. You all are in my prayers. I pray for wholeness in your body.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.