Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Quicksilver new look

tag
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Cap1 Quicksilver Card Design

I do like this new design a lot! It is definitely better than the old one.  Although I agree that the chip location seems weird.  I wonder why they have been bouncing between networks so much on their cards lately.

Message 11 of 91
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap1 Quicksilver new look

A lot of cards are going to see a redesign as they comply with new Mastercard logo mandates. This new design features the new Mastercard logo, and it looks great with World Elite because there is a silver foil outline to the Mastercard logo.
Message 12 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Cap1 Quicksilver Card Design

What a coincidence because I was just playing with my QS card in my wallet right before I seen this thread. From the pictures, it doesnt look that nice to me but im up for anything new and change. We'll see how it looks in person. I understand it has to be silver since its the "quicksilver", but i wish it had some other unique colors on it so it wouldnt look similar to my amex platinum lol. 

Message 13 of 91
sto0pyd
Regular Contributor

@JimmyWayne wrote:

I wonder if it's metal... I'm tempted to order a new card lol

I just ordered one online and said that my card was "damaged" --- I'm hoping I get the new design for the card I hardly use Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sto0pyd wrote:

@JimmyWayne wrote:

I just ordered one online and said that my card was "damaged" --- I'm hoping I get the new design for the card I hardly use Smiley Happy

I just did the exact same thing. *Fingers crossed*

Message 15 of 91
JimmyWayne
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@sto0pyd wrote:

@JimmyWayne wrote:

I just did the exact same thing. *Fingers crossed*

Hahah let us know if they give y'all the new one, if so I'll order one. 

CapOne QS1 $1.2k | Chase Freedom $3.5k | Discover $2.9k | Amex Everyday $3k | Amex PRG | Amazon Store $6k | Barclays Apple Rewards $2.9k | Regions Life $2.5k | Lexus Pursuits $3.3k | PayPal MC $8k | CSP $5k | WF CashWise $2k
Message 16 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

Requested a replacement card on the 12th, and it got overnighted to me last night and was on my doorstep this morning. It feels a little more substantial than the old QS, but it looks stunning. This is how MY Visa (non-signature) looks. I'm sure the WEMC looks even better. One interesting thing I noticed is that it's contactless, something my old card wasn't. All the card info is on the back, and the mag stripe is located where the old Citi Prestige's was, so it should be interesting to see how cashiers handle this.   IMG_4856.JPGIMG_4857.JPG

Message 17 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really like the look of that now that Ive seen a real picture. Can't wait for mine to come in!

Thanks for posting 2wice.

Message 18 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

Strange to see the magnetic stripe on the bottom of card.  I guess I will be getting one of these as well after having converted my Venture into a QS and combining my two QS accounts.

Message 19 of 91
Blodreina
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Requested a replacement card on the 12th, and it got overnighted to me last night and was on my doorstep this morning. It feels a little more substantial than the old QS, but it looks stunning. This is how MY Visa (non-signature) looks. I'm sure the WEMC looks even better. One interesting thing I noticed is that it's contactless, something my old card wasn't. All the card info is on the back, and the mag stripe is located where the old Citi Prestige's was, so it should be interesting to see how cashiers handle this.   IMG_4856.JPGIMG_4857.JPG

Big thanks for the post.  Looks amazing.  Contactless is a nice touch.

Message 20 of 91
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.