Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Quicksilver new look

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CO QS - Quicksilver Redesign

Not incredibly important, but i know there are many people that freak out (positvely and negatively) about credit card designs. I may be late to the party but it seems that CO has redesigned the QS and QS1 cards. They look much more modern, with new font for the QS logo. I'm assuming based on the image online that the card number will be on the back of the card along with the network logo and that the cardholder name will be etched into the card rather than embossed. It also seems like the core of the card is red, making the card edges red on all sides. Lastly, it seems as though the chip has been relocated from the left to the right of the card.

I read up on the card profile page and it seems that none of the features have changed. Can anyone confirm ot deny these details? Also, has anyone receieved one of these newly redesigned cards?

Message 31 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 Quicksilver new look

I like the new design better. For a prime card, the QS looks somewhat subprime. I requested a replacement for my QS. Can't wait to see it in person!

Message 32 of 91
CreditStan
Established Member

Just ordered a replacement card after losing mine. It looks like I'm getting the old design but I hope I get the new one.

Message 33 of 91
elim
Senior Contributor

Nice change Cap1. I disliked the old QS design and hated to swipe it. In the past year I have pretty much solely used Samsung Pay to swipe so unless I'm at Walmart or Chipotle, the card design means nothing to me. Please keep us posted if all the new cards delivered are contactless.

Message 34 of 91
sto0pyd
Regular Contributor

@JimmyWayne wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@sto0pyd wrote:

@JimmyWayne wrote:

I wonder if it's metal... I'm tempted to order a new card lol

I just ordered one online and said that my card was "damaged" --- I'm hoping I get the new design for the card I hardly use Smiley Happy

I just did the exact same thing. *Fingers crossed*

Hahah let us know if they give y'all the new one, if so I'll order one. 

Just got mine. It's not metal but it does look better than the previous design. I'm sure the World Elite version looks sharper...

qs.JPG

Message 35 of 91
CreditStan
Established Member

Awesome, this gives me hope lol

Message 36 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sto0pyd wrote:

@JimmyWayne wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@sto0pyd wrote:

@JimmyWayne wrote:

I just ordered one online and said that my card was "damaged" --- I'm hoping I get the new design for the card I hardly use Smiley Happy

Just got mine. It's not metal but it does look better than the previous design. I'm sure the World Elite version looks sharper...

qs.JPG

Interesting. One the Visa, the Visa logo was on the front but your MasterCard, or mastercard, logo is on the back. Still weird to see that new logo. 

Message 37 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just remember not to awful long ago Capital One came out with the "green" credit card for cash back Smiley Wink
Message 38 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sto0pyd wrote:

@JimmyWayne wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@sto0pyd wrote:

@JimmyWayne wrote:

qs.JPG

Maybe now that this carries the new MC logo...it will cause Citi to spruce up the ugly DC.

Message 39 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just requested a new QS One, if people would like pictures of that when it arrives, please let me know!

Message 40 of 91
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.