Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Established Member

CO QS - Quicksilver Redesign

Not incredibly important, but i know there are many people that freak out (positvely and negatively) about credit card designs. I may be late to the party but it seems that CO has redesigned the QS and QS1 cards. They look much more modern, with new font for the QS logo. I'm assuming based on the image online that the card number will be on the back of the card along with the network logo and that the cardholder name will be etched into the card rather than embossed. It also seems like the core of the card is red, making the card edges red on all sides. Lastly, it seems as though the chip has been relocated from the left to the right of the card.

I read up on the card profile page and it seems that none of the features have changed. Can anyone confirm ot deny these details? Also, has anyone receieved one of these newly redesigned cards?

Regular Contributor

Re: Cap1 Quicksilver new look

I like the new design better. For a prime card, the QS looks somewhat subprime. I requested a replacement for my QS. Can't wait to see it in person!

Established Member

Just ordered a replacement card after losing mine. It looks like I'm getting the old design but I hope I get the new one.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Nice change Cap1. I disliked the old QS design and hated to swipe it. In the past year I have pretty much solely used Samsung Pay to swipe so unless I'm at Walmart or Chipotle, the card design means nothing to me. Please keep us posted if all the new cards delivered are contactless.

Valued Member

JimmyWayne wrote:

Ringwraith1986 wrote:

sto0pyd wrote:

JimmyWayne wrote:

I wonder if it's metal... I'm tempted to order a new card lol

I just ordered one online and said that my card was "damaged" --- I'm hoping I get the new design for the card I hardly use Smiley Happy

I just did the exact same thing. *Fingers crossed*

Hahah let us know if they give y'all the new one, if so I'll order one. 

Just got mine. It's not metal but it does look better than the previous design. I'm sure the World Elite version looks sharper...

qs.JPG

Established Member

[ Edited ]

Awesome, this gives me hope lol

Established Contributor

sto0pyd wrote:

JimmyWayne wrote:

Ringwraith1986 wrote:

sto0pyd wrote:

JimmyWayne wrote:

I just ordered one online and said that my card was "damaged" --- I'm hoping I get the new design for the card I hardly use Smiley Happy

Just got mine. It's not metal but it does look better than the previous design. I'm sure the World Elite version looks sharper...

qs.JPG

Interesting. One the Visa, the Visa logo was on the front but your MasterCard, or mastercard, logo is on the back. Still weird to see that new logo. 

Super Contributor

Just remember not to awful long ago Capital One came out with the "green" credit card for cash back Smiley Wink
Starting Score: 826
Current Score: 829
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor

sto0pyd wrote:

JimmyWayne wrote:

Ringwraith1986 wrote:

sto0pyd wrote:

JimmyWayne wrote:

qs.JPG

Maybe now that this carries the new MC logo...it will cause Citi to spruce up the ugly DC.

Discover IT $1,650 - Barclaycard Rewards $2,000 - Chase Freedom Unlimited $7,700 - Citibank DC $3,000 - Chase Freedom $3,000 - Amazon Prime - $2,550 - In the garden.

I just requested a new QS One, if people would like pictures of that when it arrives, please let me know!

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.