Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Quicksilver new look

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 Quicksilver new look

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone have a Visa Signature in the new deisgn? Are there any pics out there with the VS on it?

Yes.  I have one.  It says visa signature just like usual on the bottom right in white.  Card has a red outline if you are looking down at it in your wallet standing up. (like the freedom is green, disco orange, etc)

I would like to see a picture of someone with a world elite!

Message 71 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone have a Visa Signature in the new deisgn? Are there any pics out there with the VS on it?

Yes.  I have one.  It says visa signature just like usual on the bottom right in white.  Card has a red outline if you are looking down at it in your wallet standing up. (like the freedom is green, disco orange, etc)

I would like to see a picture of someone with a world elite!

Thanks for the reply! Did you request a card replacment online or through the phone? Did you have to specify you wanted the new design sent? Or are they sending the new designs out automatically from now on? 

Message 72 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

New on chat, asked for new design 

Message 73 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to order a new card bc I left my card in a shopping bag and threw it away on Sunday 😖

I was hoping they they sent me the old version (the only I had) bc I liked the way it looked with the WEMC. Anyhoo, I forgot to specify and it was an after thought. It arrived in the mail today and unfortunately it's the new version.

I personally strongly dislike the placement of the WEMC logo, chip and strip. I don't mind the info being on the back such as, the account number. I do like the orange trim. I also don't like the contactless feature. 

Im tempted to call to see if I can get the older version. 

Added- called to see about getting the older version. After a brief hold, the csr said unfortunately they would not be able to go back to the older design. He did offer to remove the contactless feature for me ( I told him all the things I disliked about the card including the un-user friendly chip and stripe location ). 

Oh well, this is totally my fault. When the new design came out I was so happy my card did would not expire for another 4 years, and 1 month later, I freaking threw it away ☹️

Message 74 of 91
sjt
Senior Contributor

Can someone post a pic of the Visa Siggy and World Elite MC version of the card.

Thanks!

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 75 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a custom image card and wanted the new design plus contactless. I went on chat yesterday and asked if I could get that and they said yes and overnighted it for free. I get it today and it's still my custom image card but just contactless...... I'll take it!

Message 76 of 91
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

anyone have a real picture of the new design in a visa signature version?

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 77 of 91
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

@Shooting-For-800 wrote:

anyone have a real picture of the new design in a visa signature version?

Never mind, I got mine in the mail today.  I liked the silver Visa logo better on the old quicksilver siggy, but card is nice looking.

Wish it was metal though.

Weird that MC is on back and Visa is on front.

My Venture is the opposite.  I have MC World logo on front and most have visa on back.

Personally, I like the logo on front.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 78 of 91
delaney1
Established Contributor

The Quicksilver and Quicksilver One have a new look. When did that happen?

image.jpeg

Message 79 of 91
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Quicksilver and Quicksilver One have a new look. When did that happen?

Couple months ago or so. I have the new one, it's definitely better than the old design. If you have the old one and want the new one just call them up use the automated menu to get to the "need a replacement card due to yours being worn or damaged" option and you'll have the new one in a week tops.
Message 80 of 91
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.