tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Capital One Venture Now Visa and Metal!

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Venture Now Visa and Metal!

oooh...shiny...

Message 2 of 39
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Oh boy...

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 3 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

" This update doesn’t affect existing cardholders; if you already have the card it’ll be replaced with a plastic one when it expires. "

I wonder if this was a typo ? Maybe they meant if you already have the card it will be replaced with a " METAL " one when it expires ? hmmmm..

Message 4 of 39
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

" This update doesn’t affect existing cardholders; if you already have the card it’ll be replaced with a plastic one when it expires. "

I wonder if this was a typo ? Maybe they meant if you already have the card it will be replaced with a " METAL " one when it expires ? hmmmm..

Hmm, I wonder if it's only for new cardholders? Current cardholders need to order replacements to get some datapoints.

Message 5 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Discover2016 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hmm, I wonder if it's only for new cardholders? Current cardholders need to order replacements to get some datapoints.

I just noticed how beat up and damaged my venture card is. I ordered a replacement. Will report back in 2-3 business days when it arrives.    ;-)

Message 6 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good info..thanks!!

Message 7 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

This card is so heavy it might break the table in half when I throw the card down at dinner! (lol)

Message 8 of 39
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Looks like the company that manufactures the card (Compo) is the same company that makes the Sapphire, United Club etc, I wonder if they will roll out this newer slightly heavier design to those cards.

Message 9 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Can i exchange my soon to arrive Chase Amazon for this? Maybe the metal will be heavier to handle the heavier cls Smiley Wink
Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.