Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one Custom card.....

tag
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

Capital one Custom card.....

I recently got a QS card and then asked for a custom card using a pic from their library and it was the Eiffel tower. Got it today and TBH I like the Default QS card better. The Custom one feels flimsy.The only thing I like about it is the fact the card looks like a generic card and doesn't say QS on it Smiley Happy

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
keithB
Established Contributor

Re: Capital one Custom card.....

Yes, the custom cards aren't really good quality.  I've had a couple of them so far and I'll probably continue to play with them but you are right, they aren't the best quality Smiley Tongue

@Closingracer99 wrote:

I recently got a QS card and then asked for a custom card using a pic from their library and it was the Eiffel tower. Got it today and TBH I like the Default QS card better. The Custom one feels flimsy.The only thing I like about it is the fact the card looks like a generic card and doesn't say QS on it Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Blodreina
Established Contributor

Re: Capital one Custom card.....

@keithB wrote:

Yes, the custom cards aren't really good quality.  I've had a couple of them so far and I'll probably continue to play with them but you are right, they aren't the best quality Smiley Tongue

@Closingracer99 wrote:

Let's not mince words; they're terrible, or at least they have been for me.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.