cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapitalOne Quicksilver Image Design not working???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CapitalOne Quicksilver Image Design not working???

Every single image I upload gets rejected two days later by whoever reviews it. All of my pictures have followed the guidelines. I have a bunch of self portraits of myself or family members and they are still rejected. I myself have tattoos on one arm and I wonder if they deem that as offensive? One of the pictures they said was copyrighted although it is MY OWN picture that I took. How many times does it take for a picture to go through? 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CapitalOne Quicksilver Image Design not working???

I've had no issue in the past on the first go, though it's been a while. All were images I've used were found on the internet, no personal images. Side note, if you haven't used the image designed cards before, the card quality IMHO is very poor. Extremely thin card and the image was partially covering the MasterCard logo. Super shiny too. Overall I wouldn't do an image card again, but at the time it looked better than the generic Platinum I had (before I got a Quicksilver)- things may have changed though...
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry this is happening OP! I have always used the ones they already have in the design studio. If I could get the originial platinum card I probably would, its not the best quality in the world, I have had the silver lettering rub completely off, which makes the numbers hard to read in certain lighting Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I've had no issue in the past on the first go, though it's been a while. All were images I've used were found on the internet, no personal images. Side note, if you haven't used the image designed cards before, the card quality IMHO is very poor. Extremely thin card and the image was partially covering the MasterCard logo. Super shiny too. Overall I wouldn't do an image card again, but at the time it looked better than the generic Platinum I had (before I got a Quicksilver)- things may have changed though...

Interesting that they approved images found online, as they more or less say in their FAQ on the subject that they won't approve images taken from the internet but rather pictures you take yourself as this is the only way you can own the image.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had no trouble getting my image approved, and I love my card with the custom image.  I used a photo I took and edited that certainly looks professional (if I do say so myself).  I use this card for hobby expenses and have a photo from that hobby as the card image.  It is perfect for me.  I think the card quality is fine.

Message 5 of 10
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Have you checked the tags on your pictures to make sure they don't say it is copyrighted?  With my camera it will automatically add the tag if I ask it to.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its weird that they don't let you use pictures of musicians. I'm a musician myself, but certainly not a celebrity. I didn't upload those photos anyway. I used different ones that don't have copyright tags. 

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

My image was denied again!!! Takes them almost three days to review it and they don't even say why its denied.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My image was denied again!!! Takes them almost three days to review it and they don't even say why its denied.

How frustrating. I love the design on mine. I'll remember to never try to change it, since I apparently got lucky getting it approved!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Take a screenshot of the image in high res instead of uploading the original. Then any image tags would fall off and you should be approved. Use google to find out how to screenshot and crop for your operating system.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.