Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapitalOne charge disapeared?

tag
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

CapitalOne charge disapeared?

Howdy, I was just wondering if this has happen to anyone or if its a normal thing.  The best I can assume is that something screwed up and it will fix itself within a day or two.  Yesterday the charge was on my account.

I changed my internet bill to my CapitalOne QuickSilverOne card, 2 days later payment posted to my credit card and payment was accepted and applied on internet statement.  Fast forward 2 days, my credit card transaction history does not show it anymore and my available balance went up 75 dollars the cost of the bill.  The inernet website still says that the payment was received and it has the overall balance as if I had paid.

Just kind of confused.  Its been 5 days since I paid using the card, it was on my credit card at 1130pm yesterday and not today.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Re: CapitalOne charge disapeared?

Best I can figure with 2 hours of googling is it happens sometimes and usually comes back but not always.

Figure Ill wait another 3 days then call capitalone to have them put it back on if its not yet.

*edit*

just realized i lost 5 cents of my cash back, hope it fixes and puts everything back as it should be soon Smiley Tongue freaks me out!

*edit*

whew ok its back on there.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.