Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Car Insurance In Florida-UPDATE

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Car Insurance In Florida/UpDate from US Bank Situation

Wow, nothing like getting a robo-reply. You weren't asking for a removal; you were asking for a correction.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Car Insurance In Florida/UpDate from US Bank Situation

I'm curious about this - the USBank issue.

When my student loans were sold to UHEAA, UHEAA reported the date opened as the date they owned the loan.  My students loans are much older than my UHEAA accounts.  If UHEAA were to say my account with them opened 20 years previous, when my student loans opened, then my AAofA would be killer.  However, they report that my UHEAA account was opened when they took ownership of my student loans.

I'm a Kroger 123/USBank card holder.  I'm not crazy about having the card report as new, but I'm not sure that this is not SOP.  Have other credit cards handled transfers by reporting the original opening date?  Or is UBank operating as most creditors do?  Why would the policy be different on student loans?

Also, DI, even if the USBank card reported the Kroger opening date, would the inquiries keep you in the B1 category? Or would you be in the A1 category even with the two inquiries?

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.