Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards in a pile

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cards in a pile

Arranging some newly arrived credit cards in a pile and I guess in essence "playing" with them after setting them up online. I guess even as an adult we have our toys.

Does anyone else "play" with their new cards when they arrive? May sound silly, but kind of exciting to have some new ones. Hope everyone is having a great day! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cards in a pile

not at all. a
Message 2 of 15
Callandra
Valued Contributor

I usually just sign the back of it and put it in my wallet. Smiley Very Happy

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 3 of 15
taxi818
Super Contributor

The only play the get is when i break them in. usually at my grocery store. Then back to the dungeon. Down to carrying 2 cards now daily. before i always had 6-7 in my wallet. no more.

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Arranging some newly arrived credit cards in a pile and I guess in essence "playing" with them after setting them up online. I guess even as an adult we have our toys.

Does anyone else "play" with their new cards when they arrive? May sound silly, but kind of exciting to have some new ones. Hope everyone is having a great day! Smiley Happy

LOL.  YUP! When I got my latest amex, I lined all for of them up (serve card)...then once I got a few more other cards, credit one, commerce bank etc all left wallet.  I love the design of my double cash so much, that I store it in an ID slot in my wallet. Ha ha.

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 6 of 15
weehoo
Frequent Contributor

I have a drawer with all "sock drawered" cards and like 30+ gift cards. Its like a slice of Xmas everytime i open the drawer.  

Citi AAdvantage WE - 41k | Marriott Bonvoy Brilliance - 29k | Citi Double Cash - 19 .5k | Southwest Premier - 39k | Discover Miles - 23k | GECRB Ebates Visa - 10k | Golden1 Rewards - $10k | Ducks Unlimited - 6k |
Message 7 of 15
ddemari
Super Contributor

Every once and a while I pull out this box full of cards and rotate them. My goal for the next year is to pay off balances and then trim some of these cards. 

cards.jpg

Message 8 of 15
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Only card I ever truly "played" with was my ritz card. I like to bang it against things, and drop it, and be obnoxious with it.
Message 9 of 15
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Not my style.

I just caress my oldest card and whisper "my precious" to it from time to time.

No.... Really.... I wouldn't do that

Smiley Indifferent

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.