Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carrie Fisher and Ricky Harris have passed on

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Carrie Fisher and Ricky Harris have passed on

So many good ones have gone this year and now these 2 whom I truly enjoyed. Both of them going way too soon. May they both rest in peace.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Re: Carrie Fisher and Ricky Harris have passed on

RIP and also George Michael on Christmas day. 

Message 2 of 6
thom02099
Valued Contributor

And now that grand lady of the cinema and stage, Debbie Reynolds, has also passed away.  A real shock that she too has passed. 

Message 3 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@thom02099 wrote:

And now that grand lady of the cinema and stage, Debbie Reynolds, has also passed away.  A real shock that she too has passed. 

Yeah I am stunned, the stress of it all wiped her out. People do die of broken hearts. My mother is going to take this one hard she is a great fan of Debbie Reynolds. This year has been a tough one for me in the celeb arena I know who most of them are and quite a few that I like are now gone, the inevitible consequence of getting older I suppose.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

2016 has been a pita.....so many lost. 

Message 5 of 6
sjt
Senior Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

So many good ones have gone this year and now these 2 whom I truly enjoyed. Both of them going way too soon. May they both rest in peace.

Yup and I just heard Debbie Reynolds passed a day or two after her daughter, Carrie Fishers, passed.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.