Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cat Picture.... Just Because :)

tag
Catatonico
Valued Member

Cat Picture.... Just Because :)

So... I was going through my old posts and in one of them I was talking about my goals.  One of my goals was to get a cat, and someone wanted me to post a pic if I ever got one.  Well... the post was 4 years ago, but I figured I would post a pic of my cat, Beasty Boy.  He's 3 years old, weighs 18 lbs, and is fat and lazy... but he's a love bug.  My DH and I rescued him a year ago from a shelter and he's one of the best cats that I've ever had.  Enjoy!

Beasty Boy

Keep on keeping on!
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cat Picture.... Just Because :)

@Catatonicowrote:

So... I was going through my old posts and in one of them I was talking about my goals.  One of my goals was to get a cat, and someone wanted me to post a pic if I ever got one.  Well... the post was 4 years ago, but I figured I would post a pic of my cat, Beasty Boy.  He's 3 years old, weighs 18 lbs, and is fat and lazy... but he's a love bug.  My DH and I rescued him a year ago from a shelter and he's one of the best cats that I've ever had.  Enjoy!

Beasty Boy

Your fur baby looks beautiful... And I so much appreciate ya sharing this. Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm ... doesn't look like a "mouser" to me?! Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
Hmm ... doesn't look like a "mouser" to me?! Smiley Wink

ahahaha Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 14
Catatonico
Valued Member

Haha! Yeah, definitely not a mouser. He's a lazy thing. He makes a great footwarmer, though.
Keep on keeping on!
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wish I could give you kudos! He's awesome! Thank you for sharing. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently adopted a fur baby she is sooooooo sweet bought her lots of cat tree's and other things. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 14
Catatonico
Valued Member

Yeah, Beast is pretty spoiled, too... but I feel like its worth it because he spoils me.  Isn't it funny how simply having an animal in your life can sometimes make all the normal-life chaos melt away for just a few moments?

Keep on keeping on!
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Catatonico wrote:

Yeah, Beast is pretty spoiled, too... but I feel like its worth it because he spoils me.  Isn't it funny how simply having an animal in your life can sometimes make all the normal-life chaos melt away for just a few moments?

YES! Don't want to get detailed but last cat passed so everything felt very odd including no fur ball around the house... Waited a few months then decided to adopt sooooo worth it. Smiley Very Happy btw I like the name Beast did you give him that name or was he adopted with it? I kept my cat's name the same she had from shelter as to not confuse her.

Message 9 of 14
marty56
Super Contributor

@Catatonico wrote:
Haha! Yeah, definitely not a mouser. He's a lazy thing. He makes a great footwarmer, though.

IMHO he couldn't score a single bird or fish in Petco.

Seriously, he looks like a great cat.  Great picture

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.