Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cats and bedmaking

tag
MattH
Senior Contributor

Cats and bedmaking

My wife and I just changed the sheets, and our cat was as, um, helpful as usualSmiley Very Happy

What is it about bedmaking that brings out the kitten in a 13-year-old cat?

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Cats and bedmaking

And what is it about tying the laces on hiking boots??
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 3
bicknar
Regular Contributor

Re: Cats and bedmaking

I knew what this tread was all about as soon as I saw the subject line.  Theory... Remember playing "Fort" with the couch cushions when you were a kid?  I think the bed is like that for cats.  Every cat that's ever owned me has done the same.  The eventuality of making the bed is a small mammal sized lump slightly off center.

And with my current cat.  Don't even have to have the shoes on your feet.  Just leave shoes on the floor and they are pounce worthy.

Starting Score: 556
Current Score: 672
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.