Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charts

tag
Rlandon87
Regular Contributor

Charts

I figured this might be nice for someone wanting to keep track of their cards/finances better.
I have created a pretty epic credit card chart, it can be used with Google sheets so anyone can use it for free.

If you would like it pm me and I can email you a copy and explain how it works.
 photo ficos3.jpg
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Rlandon87
Regular Contributor

Re: Charts

Just for information... my chart will calculate your balances, projected balances after payments, minimum payment calculator at current balance, minimum payment calculator after a payment is made,current utilization of every account, total utilization, it has an area just for AU accounts and how they will affect your Util, there is an area to input your statement dates to better keep track. And I have included a bonus DTI calculator, front end and total.

photo ficos3.jpg
Message 2 of 7
d170
Regular Contributor

I wanna say, thanks for the chart.  It's easy peasy.  I transferred it over to google sheets and plugged in my accts!! Thanks. It's also easy to understand. Much appreciated.  I made one last month for my cards/student loans/expenses but like yours much better.  

Time to Garden!!
EQ 703 TU 752 EX 711 as of 07/19/2014. In the garden until 01/19/2015. Baby steps, baby steps!! Trying for 750 ACROSS THE BOARD.
Message 3 of 7
RBFool
Contributor

You know what? I'll bite. Can you PM it to me, please?

BK 7 Dismissed: 5/2014 AAoA: 6 years Credit Scores (07-02-2015): My Privacy Matters: TU: 633 EX:658 EQ: 651
How to add pics to Signature

Message 4 of 7
PrimeRate
Frequent Contributor

Interested as well. Please pm. Thanks in advance!

☮ & ❤
Message 5 of 7
milkshakes
Regular Contributor

don't really need it for my finances, but you piqued my curiosity. i always apppreciate a well-made excel tool

12k                    10k                     5k                 12.5k (AU)                 6k                   NPSL                   12k
Message 6 of 7
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

I'm interested in it as well....pm me too. 

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.