Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Prime Picture - Got card

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Chase Amazon Prime Picture - Got card

If any of you are waiting for the new Chase Amazon Prime card.. Got mine by UPS today.

Off to safe it goes, but all those wondering it is same weight as CSP/CSR, but not RITZ and way nicer looking that the QuickSilver.  Looks nothing like it.

IMG_1454.jpg

Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Prime Picture - Got card

I like the simplicity and minimalist look of the card. 

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 2 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice very very nice. 

Message 3 of 63
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Here comes ...the card in black..... cue Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones...Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 63
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

You need to move that piece of paper. So we can see the card number. Lol
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 5 of 63
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@fltireguy wrote:
You need to move that piece of paper. So we can see the card number. Lol

name only as card number is on back like csp/csr/ritz.

Also card is a greyish like QS, but a slight blackish tint to it.. I hate the look of my QS(granted one shouldn't be concerned with looks and pnly value of rewards).  On the other hand if I didn't have better cards in my wallet for dining or whatever I would have this as it is a nice looking card.  As stated off to safe though as will only be used on Amazon

Message 6 of 63
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Wow!   That was fast.  Wonder if they will be as fast in getting the replacement card to us "older" holders?  And darned if that isn't a nice looking card. Thanks for sharing.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 7 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow that is nice! I almost want to sign up for Prime just for that card haha!
Message 8 of 63
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@IncrsCreditScore wrote:

Wow!   That was fast.  Wonder if they will be as fast in getting the replacement card to us "older" holders?  And darned if that isn't a nice looking card. Thanks for sharing.

It is a nice looking card, like it was sliced off of a stone slate. when i saw my official card name update within chase.com, i hit the 'replacement card' button. i did get the email that the card was being sent but not sure if it will be a duplicate of my current card, or the new one. 

Message 9 of 63
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

So will it be bad if I say when my wife's comes in the mail we aren't even going to open it?  We are going to SD it in our safe and use it only for online purchases.

Message 10 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.