cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Executive Office Experience? Or United? (Explorer Card)

tag
SoCalBound
Contributor

Chase Executive Office Experience? Or United? (Explorer Card)

Chase United has a couple vip lounges at some upscale malls across the country for the holidays... Multiple times I've had issues with a worker at the Lounge.

Anyone have experiences with the Chase Executive offices or know where I should even direct the complaint? 

What this has to do with CC? Because this lounge is exclusively for Chase United card holders and I want to know if anyone else has had experiences calling the executive offices regarding cobranded card problems

Zync NPSL, BCP ($2000), Chase United ($2000) Chase Amazon ($1500), Chase Freedom ($3000), Discover More ($2000), Paypal Extras ($5000), Citi Forward ($2000), Orchard $2000, Amazon ($5000)
Pre-App Scores: TU98 779, TU04 797, EQ 682, EX 788 (Amex) 8/12
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
newportguy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Executive Office Experience? Or United? (Explorer Card)

What has this got to do with CC?

Current Score: myFico EQ - 794 ( 11/ 29/2012 ) amexFico EX - 787 (10/15/2012) myFico TU - 780 (11/29/2012) Credit Sesame - 809 (02/04/2013) Goal Score * 800 Club *
****** Garden Club Member -- Last HP Jan 3rd 2013 *******
*** Amex - BCP 10 K * PenFed - CR 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K *
Discover - IT 5 K ***** NO MORE APPS FOR ME IN 2013 *****
Message 2 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@SoCalBound wrote:

Chase United has a couple vip lounges at some upscale malls across the country for the holidays... Multiple times I've had issues with a worker at the Lounge.

Anyone have experiences with the Chase Executive offices or know where I should even direct the complaint? 

I had no idea....Maybe I need to get out more often. 

IMO, I'd no neither. I'd find a supervisor at the location and talk to them since it sounds like you've visited there several times already. Talk to Chase and they'll refer it to United, since they are the ones setting this up. And talking to United would take too long, IMO, and it'd go back to the supervisor anyway.

Message 3 of 4
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

We stopped by the downtown San Francisco lounge today on our way to the Nutcracker ballet at the opera house. The staff was polite, but appeared somewhat baffled by the less than full house. The place was nice, but nothing special. No newspapers, iPads or free cognacs. You can have coffee or tea made in stylish capsule machines, but that makes no difference to me. The cute little muffins also didn't do it for me. The apples looked delicous though, and there were bottled water and sodas. The wifi was a given. I don't know what's up with the chairs. A corner was assigned outdoor armchairs by low coffee tables. The rest of the sitting area had oddly gray aluminum bar stools around small round glass tables. I would say the experience once past the free trial is well overpriced.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.