cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve is a beautiful card!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Reserve is a beautiful card!

OMG! I got the chance to swipe one today and it is beautiful.  It's like weighted and substanative and minimalist all at the same time.  I wanted to take a picture of it, but I thought that would be awkward so I just held it a little longer than necessary!  :-)  

I think this will be my goal card.

That is all.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve is a beautiful card!

@Anonymous wrote:

OMG! I got the chance to swipe one today and it is beautiful.  It's like weighted and substanative and minimalist all at the same time.  I wanted to take a picture of it, but I thought that would be awkward so I just held it a little longer than necessary!  :-)  

I think this will be my goal card.

That is all.

Yea it is a pretty card for sure, I think both Sapphires are very good looking cards, although I wish they had made the Reserve heavier like the Ritz card.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 2 of 9
SeanTii

Just got approved for this card yesterday. Can't wait to receive mine and join the club.

Message 3 of 9
wilmer007
Contributor

the best part is the cashier asks "where are the numbers?" and you say "in the back". Smiley Happy

*****|$15,200|********|$13,500|***********|$5,000|*********|$25,000|***********|$500|
Highest Scores: Transunion 08: 821 | Equifax VantageScore 3.0: 780 | Experian 08: 804 | gardening until May 2018 or longer.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Discover2016 wrote:

Yea it is a pretty card for sure, I think both Sapphires are very good looking cards, although I wish they had made the Reserve heavier like the Ritz card.

I like the perks and rewards that the Reserve represents but personal preference is the look of the Preferred just because I like how it is more blue. 

Agreed 100% on the Ritz weight. I'll be sad to close it next year before the 2nd AF hits. Still smile when I think back a few months when I handed it to this cashier in a convenience store in Tokyo who promptly dropped it on the floor and was flabbergasted at the loud metallic CLANG CLANG CLANG it made on the way down Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I never realized until recently how much the cards vary in weight. I got to hold a CSP and Amazon side by side and it's quite a difference... now I need a friend who has a Ritz card and JPM Palladium card xD

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm eligible to PC my CSP to CSR. But I have the Ritz-Carlton card, so I don't want another $450 AF card but would really want to see and hold one!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm eligible to PC my CSP to CSR. But I have the Ritz-Carlton card, so I don't want another $450 AF card but would really want to see and hold one!

While the CSR is a nice looking card, your Ritz card is significantly heavier than it.

Message 8 of 9
driftless
Valued Contributor

My Amex Platinum is by far the heaviest of my three metal cards (Plat, Venture & CSR).  I, too, prefer the CSP blue over the CSR but both are nice.

CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.