Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking in after 1 year

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Checking in after 1 year

How are you all doing? I haven't been on in a while, life gets in the way Smiley Happy

I see a lot of new faces on but a shout out to the vets still on here. My credit journey on here was very productive and i can finally report that i have just broken the 800 FICO mark on at least 1 bureau (EX) with the other 2 very close.

Started on here in late 2000 with scores in the mid 500's and wit hthe help of a lot on here, achieved 600 a year later, the rest was a lot of hard work and discipline and patience.

This group was like my AA support group with my ups and downs. (App anonymous)

Hope you're all doing good and for the new people, keep at it, the road gets easier with knowledge determination. I will hopefully have more time to give back to this board this year.

Smooth Sailing Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Checking in after 1 year

Hey dude, congrats on the progress as always!

I should be near or break 800 on two scores by the end of the year, maybe on the third too... been a long journey for me as well and will be very glad when I can stop ruthlessly maximizing my file for every point. Smiley Happy.

        
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 3 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

How are you all doing? I haven't been on in a while, life gets in the way Smiley Happy

I see a lot of new faces on but a shout out to the vets still on here. My credit journey on here was very productive and i can finally report that i have just broken the 800 FICO mark on at least 1 bureau (EX) with the other 2 very close.

Started on here in late 2000 with scores in the mid 500's and wit hthe help of a lot on here, achieved 600 a year later, the rest was a lot of hard work and discipline and patience.

Hope you're all doing good and for the new people, keep at it, the road gets easier with knowledge determination. I will hopefully have more time to give back to this board this year.

OMG...Hey, how are you??!!  So good to see you around, and congrats to you on breaking 800! Thats so awesome! 

I undertand about life getting in the way, but glad to see you around! Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 8
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

I just decided to come back for a visit too to see what is going on.

Lot's of new folks here for sure.

In my case, over the past few years I have watched my scores go up. I hover around 800 now on all three and it has been that way for about a year. Give or take a little either side of that 800 line.

Check back in from time to time!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 5 of 8
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Hey dude, congrats on the progress as always!

I should be near or break 800 on two scores by the end of the year, maybe on the third too... been a long journey for me as well and will be very glad when I can stop ruthlessly maximizing my file for every point. Smiley Happy.

I'm glad to see you are still around! Been a long time...

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:

So Cool...thanks for checking in. I am not one of the vets you were referring to but still appreciate the check in!!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't wait to be in y'all shoes lol
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.