cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chicago familly....i need your response..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chicago familly....i need your response..

Im traveling to chicago o'hare airport to pick up family from an international flight on friday...they are coming in at 8pm at nigh but would like to make a day out of the trip. I'd like to get some ideas to do during my time in chicago..ill be there by lunch time until 8pm whem my family arrives...i'd like to get suggestions in things to do from 230pm-8pm... Feedback from from the fico family is greatly apprecited...thanks for your anticipated responses...
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Re: Chicago familly....i need your response..

Well, in case you don't get any response right away..

Things to do near O'Hare

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sears tower - with the line it's probably about a 90 minute endeavor. Yelp some restaurants. I've been to so many incredible ones but it really depends on your taste. I love the Publican and there are so many more but I've forgotten the names now. That's another 90 minutes. They have a shopping district in downtown Chicago called the Magnificent Mile. Definitely worth the walk to check that out. The buildings and architecture in downtown Chicago is amazing as well! That's where the Sears tower is located and that I believe is where you can also get to the Magnificent Mile.
Message 3 of 5
Open123
Super Contributor

In addition to the above recommendations, if you have time, I'd recommend having lunch or dinner at David Burke's.  In my view, Chicago has the best steaks in the world.  No offense to Japanese beef--many maintain Matsuda beef is the best in the world--but I prefer the traditional aged, well marbled, good old fashion corn-fed thick & fatty American Cowboy ribeye seared to a perfect medium rare.

And, nothing wrong with having steak for lunch!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You guys are amazing thanks for all the awesome responses...please keep them coming if theres any opportunities missed... Thanks again everyone!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.