Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Children in movie theatres

tag
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Re: Children in movie theatres

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

When DD#2 was 8, I took her and her then-BFF to see Independence Day. Once they saw the alien, they both went under their seats and wouldn't come out for a good while.

That's what I did when I first saw the wicked witch in the  "Wizard of OZ" as a very young boy.  She scared the crap out of me.  Later on, when I dated a girl in my teens I found out I was dating the wicked witches "daughter".  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 11 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

When DD#2 was 8, I took her and her then-BFF to see Independence Day. Once they saw the alien, they both went under their seats and wouldn't come out for a good while.

That's what I did when I first saw the wicked witch in the  "Wizard of OZ" as a very young boy.  She scared the crap out of me.  Later on, when I dated a girl in my teens I found out I was dating the wicked witches "daughter".  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy 

lol, that's the older version of scary! Smiley Very Happy

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 14
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Well I took my granddaughter to see Cars2  last Friday and she loved it.  All of the kids in the movie, and there were many, were very well behaved. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 13 of 14
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

Well I took my granddaughter to see Cars2  last Friday and she loved it.  All of the kids in the movie, and there were many, were very well behaved. 

Fun! We went on Saturday for a B-day party and aside from the two potty trips for 3 yo DS#2, it was great from what I saw.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.