Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CC OLB redesigned

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi CC OLB redesigned

Just logged into the website version and it's a big improvement over how it was. I never really liked their site before, buts it's definitely a step up. I usually use the app. Has anyone seen it?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi CC OLB redesigned

@Anonymous wrote:

Just logged into the website version and it's a big improvement over how it was. I never really liked their site before, buts it's definitely a step up. I usually use the app. Has anyone seen it?

Mine looks the same.  Can you post a pic?

Message 2 of 12
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

Irish80 wrote:

solongtj wrote:

Can't wait for my Citigold border Smiley Wink, but I think it's much more refined.

new citi screen.png

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtime_lurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Can't wait for my Citigold border Smiley Wink, but I think it's much more refined.

new citi screen.png

I never get the updated sites :-/

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks LTL for posting a pic. You don't have that version yet Irish?

Message 5 of 12
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtime_lurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I never get the updated sites :-/

I feel you, I didn't get the AMEX updates until about 2 months after people were posting them here. There are definitely some user interface things they need to work on though still. Why aren't the benefits of the Prestige touted over those of the DC? Why are my rewards not on the same line as the card they link to? ...and I've seen someone with banking and the upgraded interface - I think they should implement those +/- buttons so that I will be able to glance at everything upon log in, and then go into more detail if I need to.

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks LTL for posting a pic. You don't have that version yet Irish?

This is what mine looks like.  I haven't had a acute account that long to info that much about what has changed.

image.jpg

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow.. Nice credit lines @Irish80.. 

Message 8 of 12
L-TWT
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Its about time they started rolling out their new online interface. If any1 has not noticed, they have been doing so-called weekend upgrades over the last 6-7 weeks!

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do like the look.  A nice upgrade!

Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 11.24.41 PM.png

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.