Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige Card

tag
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

Citi Prestige Card

It looks like Citi has finally updated their website with the redesigned Citi Prestige card.  It looks like they also redesigned their American Airline cards as well.  

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Prestige Card

Yes. May be applying for the Prestige this week. New perks are worth it.
Message 2 of 12
davidsawsparks
Contributor

@JAY305 wrote:

It looks like Citi has finally updated their website with the redesigned Citi Prestige card.  It looks like they also redesigned their American Airline cards as well.  

I was going to respond to your question on my other thread but I figured this would be easier. So you know I applied for and got approved for the Prestige card on Friday. They are sending it to me in 7 days... so I should hopefully get it this week. The CSR that I chatted with online was probably witholding information from me, but the statement she made was fortelling. She said "she doesn't know if the card was being redesigned... but if it was, I will be receiving the new design". So I can expect to be getting the new design in the mail even though I applied and was approved for it on 10/17/2014 (2 days before the official launch date of the new design).

Message 3 of 12
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

the new card design also shows up when you register the card with Apple Pay.
Message 4 of 12
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

@JAY305 wrote:

Thank you for clarifying that, Jay. Also, when you receive the new card design (If you ordered a new one) could you possibly provide us with some feedback on the quality of the new design? Would be highly appreciated.

Message 5 of 12
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Since the changes took place yesterday, I would imagine that the new cards will be sent out shortly. I know that they are also trying to get the Priority Pass membership cards out to cardholders by November sometime.

Message 6 of 12
davidsawsparks
Contributor

@Jaylima91 wrote:

@JAY305 wrote:

Thank you for clarifying that, Jay. Also, when you receive the new card design (If you ordered a new one) could you possibly provide us with some feedback on the quality of the new design? Would be highly appreciated.

I read on another board that someone had spoken with a supervisor and they told him/her that the new card is made of carbon fiber. The green umbrella is translucent and that the chip is on the front... not the back as the images suggest. The images were meant for some show purpose I can't recall at the moment. Also, the design on the front looks almost 3D like...

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@davidsawsparks wrote:

@Jaylima91 wrote:

@JAY305 wrote:

I read on another board that someone had spoken with a supervisor and they told him/her that the new card is made of carbon fiber. The green umbrella is translucent and that the chip is on the front... not the back as the images suggest. The images were meant for some show purpose I can't recall at the moment. Also, the design on the front looks almost 3D like...

This would almost make me want to apply for it. Lol.

Message 8 of 12
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@davidsawsparks wrote:

@Jaylima91 wrote:

@JAY305 wrote:

If you did you should apply in branch for the better sign up offer and the $100 cheaper per year AF

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@davidsawsparks wrote:

@Jaylima91 wrote:

@JAY305 wrote:

If you did you should apply in branch for the better sign up offer and the $100 cheaper per year AF

What's the standard AF?

U/W Criteria?

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.