Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Super Contributor

Re: Community Ranks

I didn't say that was how it worked but I said that's how I feel. I don't feel like you should rank up if you can't get kudo'd beside what your saying likely has little to no value
i am on mobile so i don't see your desktop signatures
Senior Contributor

I offer congrats far too many times and can't help but to feel inflated sometimes but i been trying to spin around that with more constructive content from time to time toward either a little humour or offering some (what i hope) is a helpful nudge for some members to get a jump on their card's limit (within reason) where they otherwise just resign theirself that they were lucky to even get approved.

I'm always looking to improve (where possible) on even better constructive content trying to one up my own contributions on myself in spite of congrats.

Last App-Jan 26* It's All In The Magic Of Your Own Destiny * FICO TU 769 EQ 723 EX 777
Super Contributor

Just a note. LS was at that rank before the kudos system was even integrated in pretty sure.

Super Contributor

I'm pretty sure* my bad. (on phone can't edit.)

Super Contributor

You can. Below the comment field you get that search bar and below that you see
Version: Mobile | Full

Hit the full link and then you can edit and quote people Smiley Wink
i am on mobile so i don't see your desktop signatures
Senior Contributor

Community ranks still look good for lexie09 and MarineVietVet but haven't seen either post in quite awhile Smiley Indifferent

Last App-Jan 26* It's All In The Magic Of Your Own Destiny * FICO TU 769 EQ 723 EX 777
Established Contributor

I'm too lazy to read. Do the rankings restart annually? Idk how I would go from a contributor to a new member. And as someone said before. There are lot of noob ranks that probably know more than the Epic people. Seems to me a lot of the high ranks are just post wh***s. 

DrZoidberg wrote:

I'm too lazy to read. Do the rankings restart annually? Idk how I would go from a contributor to a new member. And as someone said before. There are lot of noob ranks that probably know more than the Epic people. Seems to me a lot of the high ranks are just post wh***s. 

No they don't reset annually.  Your rank was changed because there has been some software glitch that affected almost everyone on the forum.  Supposedly they are working on a fix but it's entirely possible that it can't/won't be corrected.

As for the rankings, I've said this before but they are not entirely based on post count like a lot of you assume.  There are a lot of unknown factors that  are used in determining rank.  That's why you might see a poster with 10K posts have a lower ranking than someone with 5K posts.  As for those that post a lot of approvals my question is 'so what'?  Why does it matter what someone else's rank is?  It shouldn't as there are no brownies given out for higher ranks.  

Super Contributor

I know what really happened Irish. My journey was upset that he had more posts than me for all these months but I was still a higher rank. So he broke all of myfico.

XD

Senior Contributor

I used to be a "Senior Contributor".

I've been demoted to "Frequent Contributor"

What gives?

FICO8 EQ 782 TU 806 EX 786 FICO5 EQ 747 Total revolving 503000

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.