Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco Travel

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Costco Travel

Has anyone ever booked a vacation with costco travel? And do you have to use the TE card? Just wanted some opinions on this..
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Costco Travel

Bump..
Message 2 of 5
Scupra
Super Contributor

I don't know too much, but I know you don't have to use the TE card Smiley Happy

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's good because my Marriott card would be more useful.
Message 4 of 5
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Has anyone ever booked a vacation with costco travel? And do you have to use the TE card? Just wanted some opinions on this..

^^^^^

I don't use their TE card, but I use my own Amex Plat. when using Costco travel. I use Costco travel because of the price plus online access to book. I used it for car rentals, hard to beat their rate and a vacation package to Paris, Venice and Rome in 2009. Once you book a travel company handles all the arrangements, from rail tickets, air tickets, hotel, etc that you preselected while booking online. Fantastic experience, no complaints as email confirmations and itineraries were sent timely. I'd book with Costco trvale again.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.