cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could any Citi Forward card holders help me out please? =)

tag
DieGo2SHAE
Regular Contributor

Could any Citi Forward card holders help me out please? =)

Hi there myFico, new user here =) After lots of deliberation and researching, I'm going to apply for the Citi Forward student card this upcoming tuesday. It won't be my first card and I have a decent length credit history ( and always PIF and such). The only remaining issue I have is what design of the card to go for. These seem to be the four designs:

After some googling I've found actual photos of two (and a half) of the cards. The one in the back (upper right):

And the defualt one in the front, with the 'half' being the card on the right in the original photo:

Does anyone here have the card design on the left in the original photo or the design on the right that they could take and show a picture of? Obviously while covering up all the information on it and such =p

Thanks to anyone that can help! I really want the one on the left but I want to know what it'll look like and such.

May 2013 | June 2013 |Sep 2013 | Dec 2013 |May 2014 | May 2014 | May 2014| April 2015 | April 2015 | April 2015 | April 2015
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Could any Citi Forward card holders help me out please? =)

Moving to Smorgas Bored.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 7
Katzen
Established Member

Not a picture but here's an older post with members here discussing which one they prefer: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/which-citi-forward-card-design-is-best/td-p/1599972

I didn't even know they had multiple designs! Probably because mine is a PC from the mtvU card so I never really got a choice. 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the event you request a card with the Citi Forward Card EMV Chip, Citi will issue the all dark green card. Also, the Citi Forward Visa Signature Card comes in the all dark green version. I had the 3/4 dark green and 1/4 whiteish card and they changed it with the change to EMV.

Message 4 of 7
Katzen
Established Member

Didn't know that about the signature version! Maybe that's why I never got an option to choose...

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

How did you ever get a $1K CL with Target? You are one of the very few (at least in my readings). WOW! Seems $200 CL is the sentence for life.

Message 6 of 7
Katzen
Established Member

I have no idea??? They started me with a $500 limit and bumped me up to $1k about 2 months ago. I haven't even had the card a year yet (but close). Honestly I was pretty much DONE with the card until they gave me the CLI so I guess it is good for Target. But yeah I didn't call them or anything... I was quite surprised as well!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.