Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Images, etc.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Card Images, etc.

Greetings, I know this is probably not the right forum and please forgive me if it is not.  I have some simple questions.  How do people insert pics of credit cards in their signatures?  Also, how do you change your avatar to something you want to choose?  I know these are simple and nooby questions, but ask yourself this...you were once new to the forums too...right?  Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Card Images, etc.

Both require a specific forum rank. You have a ways to go. Instructions for sig images are here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/m-...

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

So here's the magic question.  Seems like one must be part of the privileged few to have credit card images on their profiles.  Why and what must one do to be part of this privileged group?  Would love to share images of my cards but not sure at what point I can do that?

@Anonymous wrote:

Both require a specific forum rank. You have a ways to go. Instructions for sig images are here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/m-p/3797355

Message 3 of 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

So here's the magic question.  Seems like one must be part of the privileged few to have credit card images on their profiles.  Why and what must one do to be part of this privileged group?  Would love to share images of my cards but not sure at what point I can do that?

It's not really that 'priviledged'... just post on here for a little while and you'll be able to add your images as well. 

I don't know what the 'magic' number of posts is, but it's not that many... you'll be there quickly.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.