cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One platinum or AMEX Platinum ?!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit one platinum or amex platinum ?!!!!

Sorry my post isint "creditworthy-correct" is there a way I could erase it myself lol !? 

Message 11 of 17
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry my post isint "creditworthy-correct" is there a way I could erase it myself lol !? 

Just stop posting to the thread and it will disappear all on its own! 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I guess I'm the rare species that receives  credit one pre approvals with a 715 credit score

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Irv, these types of posts really don't add much to the board.  I understand that you're in a posting mood tonight but it would be better if you would try to keep threads related to something more useful .  There are plenty of new members that visit these boards looking for useful information and while we all get playful at time, this is a bit overboard.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Irv, these types of posts really don't add much to the board.  I understand that you're in a posting mood tonight but it would be better if you would try to keep threads related to something more useful .  There are plenty of new members that visit these boards looking for useful information and while we all get playful at time, this is a bit overboard.

Did you file AR? I did.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you file AR? I did.

Yes

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you file AR? I did.

Yes

Wow, an abbreviation I had to look up. I guess I am not yet fully versed in myFICO forum speech!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.