Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Wish List

tag
Networth
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit Wish List

I have all the cards I currently want(may PC my Blue Sky & BoA), but wanted to tell OP to definatly pick up a Macbook Pro as your next laptop. I made the switch last summer from PC to Mac and bought the Macbook Pro 15" Retina, love love love this computer. 

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 11 of 39
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Networth wrote:

I have all the cards I currently want(may PC my Blue Sky & BoA), but wanted to tell OP to definatly pick up a Macbook Pro as your next laptop. I made the switch last summer from PC to Mac and bought the Macbook Pro 15" Retina, love love love this computer. 

Not the biggest apple fan in the world , but if you do buy an laptop macbook air or macbook pro are the way to go . 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 12 of 39
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

American Express TrueEarnings (mostly to raise my AaoA)
Barclaycard Sallie Mae (only decent MC I could find)
Capital One Quicksilver (great non-category card)
Chase Sapphire Preferred (not sure why other than it looks cool as hell)

Message 13 of 39
vladrad
Contributor

Barclay Apple

Citi "Diamond Preferred" (1k), Bank of America (12k), Capital One - secured (0.7k), AMEX Green - (5k), Chase Freedom (4.5k), Chase Slate (3.2k), Discover (3,75k), Chase Explorer (19k), Oldnavy (2.2k), Chase Amazon (3k), Orbitz Rewards (8k), Citi Double Cash (10,4k),
Message 14 of 39
aerin_sol

I'm pretty happy with what I have now for the moment.  But at some point in the future I think I'd like an Amex charge card (Zync if it comes back? I want a charge card but I'd like to minimize my annual fee) and I want a mastercard eventually.  Not entirely sure what card exactly, but I'd like to round out my payment networks since I have Visa, Amex and Discover.  Open to recommendations though I probably won't apply for anything until next summer at least.

Citi Forward ($1700)
Discover IT ($1500)
Chase Freedom ($1000)
AMEX BCE ($2000)
Message 15 of 39
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

I have an few in mind that i may want to try and apply for next summer sometime. 

1. Cap One Quicksilver- i will take the 1.5%  flat rate on everything.

2. CSP/Amex SPG- still trying to decide which to get leaning toward CSP since i already have an chase freedom card.

3. Barclays Reward- This one isn't as important but I would eventually like to have an cashback mastercard.

Is there a certain airline you fly mostly? Or certain trips you would like to use your rewards for? That will make your CSP vs SPG decision much easier.

Message 16 of 39
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@Networth wrote:

I use to love PCs, heck, i'll be straight out honest - I use to build PCs from scratch and sell them to people, mainly high school students (laugh at me, I know i was the biggest nerd ever). Anyhoo, decided to go for a macbook air because i needed something very light for travel.

Never going back to PCs again...

Message 17 of 39
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

1. Amex BCP in Jan - backdated to 1985
2. Merrill+ - thanks enharu & FinStar still trying to get last that bull Smiley Mad

Can't think of anything else. That Fid Amex was on my list too - the pyramid ugh!
Message 18 of 39
enharu
Super Contributor

The fidelity Amex private client card looks nice though. I would get it if it weren't for the AF. The card has nice benefits but it just isn't suitable for me. So if I were to get it, I'm literally forking out $200 yearly for its looks just to get around that green card, so that wouldn't make any sense at all.

You can check out citi and Barclay cards too! Can't think of any others right now.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 19 of 39
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@enharu

Thought about Barclays Arrival more than once. For some reason they keep getting kicked off the list. Guess I don't need them. I think you have all the Citi cards
Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.