Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Wish List

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Credit Wish List

The sign up bonus of the arrival is really nice though!

I have 2 citi's cards Smiley Tongue was planning to get more but I figured I should wait and think about it. I'm interested to see what's going to happen to the citi thank you premier as well when it comes back mid October.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 21 of 39
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I was thinking about that too. I am trying not to put all my eggs in Chase's basket but that Palladium is tasty too. Smiley Tongue
Message 22 of 39
enharu
Super Contributor

Let me know if you are planning to get the palladium! that was one of the cards i was planning to get too, but I decided to wait till march only because I have too many 400+ AF cards this time round.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 23 of 39
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

It will definitely be a card I would add around March. Since I know Chase loves to pull Ex and my inq's will be a yr plus the CSP and Explorer will be 6 mos.
Message 24 of 39
enharu
Super Contributor

March sounds good! I should have around uh 3 inquiries that are <1 year old by end of march, so I probably will go for it too then.
Message 25 of 39
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 26 of 39
azguy13
Senior Contributor

1. Discover It

2. Amex BCE

I am thinking I will get one in 2014 and one in 2015

Message 27 of 39
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@azguy

I really think you'll be fine with Amex. Worse case scenario is they ask for your taxes.
Message 28 of 39
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@Anonymous

I really think you'll be fine with Amex. Worse case scenario is they ask for your taxes.

I hope so.I have no problem priving my income. I just hate getting denied, lol. I have yet to be denied for anything to do with credit and I don't want to start now. I have heard though that if it is a balcklist or something like that then it is just a SP

Message 29 of 39
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.