Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card organizer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit card organizer

Can anyone recommend a good credit card holder/wallet/organizer that is good for preservation
of the cards and also security would be a plus !

Also, my current standard wallet credit card organizer
that comes with my wallet damages both the front of My cards as well as the magnetic strip on the card and makes it so that credit card machines cannot read the cards

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

Re: Credit card organizer

I would like to know as well.

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many cards you needing to store?
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

About 10
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

My wifes cards keep getting damaged.

Looking for a good solution
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Search for women's credit card wallet on Amazon, they have many great options at reasonable prices, some with rfid blocking. 
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

How strange - I was fixing to ask this exact question myself! Having just today received my Apple FCU Visa, I now have seven credit cards and three debit cards to store, plus my driver's license, health insurance ID cards, various discount program cards and other miscellaneous cards...and needless to say, cash.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an 8 (9) card slim wallet to carry with me, and a 24ish card bifold to store unused cards, etc
Message 8 of 11
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I have an 8 (9) card slim wallet to carry with me, and a 24ish card bifold to store unused cards, etc

This has been my solution ^. Rotation to a high-end wallet (I use a hipster wallet) is the only way to avoid damage by over stuffing whatever you are carrying.

Message 9 of 11
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

I have tried the Sharkk brand(metal RFRID reflector) but they bust open if I try to squeeze more than 8 cards including my license. They have larger ones that cary more cards and cash but cost a little more in the 20-30 range on Amazon.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.