Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit lines tracking spreadsheet.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit lines tracking spreadsheet.

I built this in my Google drive account and figured I would share the details as it has helped me a lot with keeping track of my credit accounts. If this is against the ruies...I apologize. I could not find anything relevant to make that determination.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-PDPtiQfnp5OTMsBRkEtYsMkbdoTrxUaCc8E_oAHIlE/edit?usp=sharing

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit lines tracking spreadsheet.

Thanks for sharing...

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for sharing this.

You have a lot of data out there, very organized.

I have some of those spreadsheets myself, but not all.

On my page for Revolving Accounts, I keep track of percent uti for each account and also total uti.  I also use conditional formatting to change the background color of the cell and text color to show if its within my target ranges. I wish I could make it huge flashing neon colors with super bright flashing and a siren when its out of range, and maybe one of those over sized cartoon hammers coming out and whacking me on the head too.

But anyway, thanks, I like yours.

Message 3 of 7
bobbay
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I built this in my Google drive account and figured I would share the details as it has helped me a lot with keeping track of my credit accounts. If this is against the ruies...I apologize. I could not find anything relevant to make that determination.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-PDPtiQfnp5OTMsBRkEtYsMkbdoTrxUaCc8E_oAHIlE/edit?usp=sharing

LOL

One whole worksheet for the SCT accounts.

I have been meaning to make something like this  Thanks for posting

Current Score: EX 712 4/28/15, TU 713 4/14/14 lender pull, EQ 723 9/16/15, 740 EQ bankcard 8 6/1/15 lender pull
Last app 03/12/17

Message 4 of 7
Blodreina
Established Contributor

I like how it's split over different sheets.

Message 5 of 7
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing!! Ive been wanting to organize bills and such, thanks!!.

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the sugguestions.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.