Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current state of my Barclays after closing

tag
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Current state of my Barclays after closing

Jets.jpg

Hah!  I think it's actually quite attractive in this state!   Smiley Very Happy 

Happy Monday all!!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Current state of my Barclays after closing

Are you sure thats not a Credit One? Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

As an afterthought, it almost looks like an " 805 airburst" went off lolSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see JetBlue

Message 4 of 8
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Hah!...  an airburst would be quite appropriate for this JetBlue card.  Looks like I really "cut to the chase" with them.  Man LOL

Message 5 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, cut to the " Chase" Smiley Wink. All you need now is a bag of coffee grinds and a note, my condolenscesSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

805orbust I just received the new Commence by Barclays. Tried for a product change and was denied. Will consider another try ... letting the dust settle. Since the Barclays Sallie Mae as we knew it died it seems the UPromise Card is no longer offered as a new application which could make one think it's death is near (one year?).
Message 7 of 8
805orbust
Valued Contributor

@DInosaur: not surprised by anything with these guys to be honest.  I literally called them mental patients on the phone when I called to cancel my account... just wow.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.