Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Avatar - finally!

tag
HiLine
Blogger

Custom Avatar - finally!

I've been working hard to earn the Regular Contributor title with custom avatar privilege. I can retiree early now!!! Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Re: Custom Avatar - finally!

I just figured this out not long ago

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 2 of 6
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

I see these people with avatars of their college, and I feel like I have to represent. How do I do it?

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 3 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Swapmeet wrote:

I see these people with avatars of their college, and I feel like I have to represent. How do I do it?

Not everyone has access to a customizable avatar. It's based on a number of factors including posts made, posts read, minutes online, etc. Like with FICO scoring, it's a mystery.

If available, click "My Settings" at the top of this page. You'll see a tab for "Avatars". Click that. If available for a custom avatar, You'll see optional links under "Avatars" and you can navigate through there to upload your own from the web. I remember having to use Photobucket or some site like that to upload a pic.

Message 4 of 6
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Man, it seems that I am not cool enough to represent my school yet. There are no links, so the  Myfico squad will just have to wait on my school avatar until I meet some mystery criterion...Smiley Wink

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 5 of 6
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

It is a pity that you have to have 500+ or so posts to select your own avatar? why so complicated??? ...it woud be so much more interesting to see the different avatars Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.