Blogger
HiLine

Custom Avatar - finally!

I've been working hard to earn the Regular Contributor title with custom avatar privilege. I can retiree early now!!! :smileylol:

Valued Contributor
Repo-ed

Re: Custom Avatar - finally!

I just figured this out not long ago

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board and $500 secured CC
12/2014: 750+ scores across the board and $80k in revolving credit

Get those baddies removed!!!
Valued Contributor
Swapmeet

I see these people with avatars of their college, and I feel like I have to represent. How do I do it?

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Swapmeet wrote:

I see these people with avatars of their college, and I feel like I have to represent. How do I do it?

Not everyone has access to a customizable avatar. It's based on a number of factors including posts made, posts read, minutes online, etc. Like with FICO scoring, it's a mystery.

If available, click "My Settings" at the top of this page. You'll see a tab for "Avatars". Click that. If available for a custom avatar, You'll see optional links under "Avatars" and you can navigate through there to upload your own from the web. I remember having to use Photobucket or some site like that to upload a pic.

Valued Contributor
Swapmeet

Man, it seems that I am not cool enough to represent my school yet. There are no links, so the  Myfico squad will just have to wait on my school avatar until I meet some mystery criterion...:smileywink:

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Senior Contributor
lg8302ch

It is a pity that you have to have 500+ or so posts to select your own avatar? why so complicated??? ...it woud be so much more interesting to see the different avatars :smileywink:

FICO® EQ 791 (as of today) - TU 778 (11/28) * Fako EX 811 (12/02 - CS) * last app 12/16/14 * INQ last 2 yrs TU: 4, EX: 5, EQ: 3

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!..................................................................* Seedling Garden Club member *

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}