Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Metal Credit Cards

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Custom Metal Credit Cards

I came across the link for Custom Metal Credit Cards.You should check this out. https://metal-creditcard.com/ These people can turn your existing credit cards into metal credit cards and add prestige. I thought this is cool way to impress people. Again now a days every thing is digital like Apple pay and not sure if the cost is worth it. I do think it is a cool idea for some one to carry a metal card in the pocket.  I might get one of these if Chase or one of the big companies does not issue one of those metal cards soon.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: Custom Metal Credit Cards

@Red1Blue wrote:

I came across the link for Custom Metal Credit Cards.You should check this out. https://metal-creditcard.com/ These people can turn your existing credit cards into metal credit cards and add prestige. I thought this is cool way to impress people. Again now a days every thing is digital like Apple pay and not sure if the cost is worth it. I do think it is a cool idea for some one to carry a metal card in the pocket.  I might get one of these if Chase or one of the big companies does not issue one of those metal cards soon.

I have seen that website come up now and then. They seem shady, not that they are, it's just the amateurish vibe to that website rubs me the wrong way. I have had the ultimate of all the metal cards, the Ritz for more than year and I have to say it's the most clumsy way to impress people, it just gets old very fast. There are better ways to impress people, the way you talk, your accomplishments, I feel like relying on the material of a card to impress people is a complete misfire. The reason I like metal cards is actually for durability reasons, it's the main reason I requested metal Amex Platinum card, the plastic card is not very durable especially if it's your main card.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is not shady at all I love mine. I am treated like a 1% er whenever I pull it out. They replaced my card free of charge when I had to change card numbers. I highly recommend them if you are self important billionaire wanna be like me. 

Message 3 of 13
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It is not shady at all I love mine. I am treated like a 1% er whenever I pull it out. They replaced my card free of charge when I had to change card numbers. I highly recommend them if you are self important billionaire wanna be like me. 

They handled the EMV CHIP?

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Discover2016 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They handled the EMV CHIP?

They did, it works flawlessly at EMV readers now. No more having to fail it then default to swipe. It works both ways now!

Message 5 of 13
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Good to know you have expereince using them and you are happy with them. I have one of the cards that does not have the Chip yet. I might give that card a try and see how it works. Any sugggestions before i order my card?

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Red1Blue wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good to know you have expereince using them and you are happy with them. I have one of the cards that does not have the Chip yet. I might give that card a try and see how it works. Any sugggestions before i order my card?

I would definetly go with a custom design, mine looks very baller. Worth the extra money.  

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I would definetly go with a custom design, mine looks very baller. Worth the extra money.  

Pics?

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 8.05.40 PM.png

Message 9 of 13
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It is very nice. Is it Black Metal or Stainless Steel? Did you have to provide them the logo or did they create one for you in the process?

@Anonymous wrote:

It is a Black Metal or Stainless Steel? Did they create the logo for you or did you supply one for them. I want to have my company name on my card but do not have the logo developed yet.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.