Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daylight saving time

tag
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Daylight saving time

Have  you gotten used to it by now? The U.S sprung forward on March 8., and Europe changes its clocks this Sunday. I propose we do it 4 p.m. on Friday afternoon instead of 1 a.m. on Sunday. Wouldn't you like to be off work an hour early for the weekend? Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Re: Daylight saving time

LOL! I'm glad you asked.

Since I don't have a regular job, they could make the change at 1:23:36 p.m. on a Wednesday or 3:43:25 a.m on a Monday and I wouldn't particularly care.  But I hate the spring changeover!

"Fall back" never bothers me much, but every spring I feel foggy in the head for two weeks after the damn "spring forward." I wish they'd just fix the time in one spot and leave it there. I'm just beginning to get my bearings again now.

Message 2 of 3
macuserftw
Regular Contributor

Re: Daylight saving time

I'm just now starting to feel normal again after we sprung forward on March 8th. Turning the clocks back in November never bothers me either, but the whole *Spring Forward* deal sucks! I work an 8 AM to 5 PM job so, waking up around 6:30 AM to see that it's still dark outside makes it a lot harder to get out of bed, lol. I was in a pretty nasty fog for the first week after the change.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.