Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dexter on Showtime

tag
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

Dexter on Showtime

Does anyone watch this show about a serial killer that only kills murderers? I started watching this on OnDemand and now I'm addicted. This show is very interesting.

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dexter on Showtime

I watch it.  I've watched it from the first season.  I have also read all of the books.  I think it is a pretty cool show.
Message 2 of 10
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

I didn't know there were books. Cool.

Message 3 of 10
laz98
Senior Contributor

i didn't know there were books either!  interesting...

we just started watching this show.  the first episode was kind of weird & i was tempted to give up on it, but then we watched a couple more episodes & now we are hooked.  it's very interesting to us, because we are really intrigued by the psychology behind serial killers, etc.

Message 4 of 10
Client9
Regular Contributor

seeing John Lithgow naked is not a good thing
Message 5 of 10
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

LOL okay??? That was just disgusting.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, surprisingly, he wasnt that bad looking.  I dont know John Lithgow is kind of hot in that sexy older proffesser sort of way Smiley Happy.
Message 7 of 10
wndrwmn78
Frequent Contributor

Okay, ignoring the John Lithgow comments... Smiley Happy

I love "Dexter". SO completely different from anything else on TV - it's one of the maybe 3 series that I watch regularly. The first season was fantastic, the second season so-so, and the third season was phenomenal - Jimmy Smits was great. The new season is looking to be excellent as well. 

And yes, the show is based on the books, which are also very enjoyable. I believe he has continued writing them as the show progresses.

Great, I come back on the forums after a few weeks, and there's a thread about my favorite show...way to awaken my addiction to this place! Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Current Score: 670 EQ and 674 TU
Goal Score: 750 both EQ and TU

Message 8 of 10
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

Glad you share my enthusiasm! Jimmy Smits was good. I find myself loving Dexter even though he is a killer. lol I hate when he almost gets caught but love it when they don't find anything on him. lol

Message 9 of 10
laz98
Senior Contributor

ha ha, i'm watching it now Smiley Wink
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.