Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you ever notice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever notice

Did you ever notice that really important mail that you really must do something about that day always comes on a Saturday when there is no possible way that you could possibly do anything about it?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Math_Rocks
Established Contributor

Re: Did you ever notice

Yes! Yes! Yes! Cannot tell you how many times I've received something on a Saturday and had knots in my stomach all weekend waiting for Monday to resolve it.
Filed Chapter 13 April 2012. Case successfully closed May 2017, about 1 month after 60th payment. FAKO scores on close date: TU 695 EQ 697. Received discharge July 11th - took forever! Real EX day of discharge 624.
Message 2 of 4
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Actually that usually happens to me late on a Friday so I have 2 days to think about it!!!!!   Smiley Surprised
Message 3 of 4
demi
Established Contributor

I remember reading in the past (and others have said no when they read previous posts where I stated the same thing, so it may not be the case) that some people intentionally mail stuff so it will come on Saturday, higher likelyhood of you being home to receive it (i.e. credit cards), and less chance of someone stealing it.  But I would be P.O.'d to get the letter you got no matter what day!

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.