cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you put a custom image on your Quicksilver card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does a custom image Quicksilver come with raised numbers?

Just got my capital one "black visa" in the mail today actually Smiley Wink 

Message 21 of 26
tld409
Regular Contributor

Re: Does a custom image Quicksilver come with raised numbers?

Does it look as good as the picture?

Starting Score 630 Score: Current FICO Scores: All above 725 (04/01/2015)
Sallie Mae World MC 9k; Chase Freedom 6.5k; CareCredit 13.2k; Amex BCP 21.8k;Amex PRG; BOA123 Visa Sig 20k; CapOne WMC 7.5K; CSP Visa Sig 2K; Citi Simp Visa 6.9k; CFCU Visa 17k; Discover IT 7K; JCP MC 8K; Macys Amex 7.5K/2k; PSECU Visa/PSL 20/20K; SamsClub MC 20k; Walmart 10k
Message 22 of 26
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Did you put a custom image on your Quicksilver card?

@p- wrote:

xerostatus wrote: Just to clarify:  If you customize image on a Quicksilver card, you will get the larger embossed letters/numbers, horizontally centered (for the CC number) like your typical credit card such as regular platinum ...as opposed to the being on the bottom-left, printed like the standard Quicksilver design

What?  I hope not.  Were you asking, or telling us that?

myjourney wrote: You should get an email stating image approval within 24 hours and the card will be mailed about 48 later 

BTW your choice looks good 

Thanks...  Yours didn't come with raised numbers, did it?

P

Sorry for the late response yes they come with raised numbers 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 23 of 26
p-
Valued Contributor

myjourney wrote: Sorry for the late response yes they come with raised numbers 

Thanks...  Mine came with raised numbers too.  But it looks cheaply made.  They must be cost cutting on the custom cards.  

On my AU's card, the MC logo is offset by about .25mm, leaving a white crescent next to it.  And on both you can see where the stickers with all of the images were applied, leaving distinct edges.  Very low quality.

My apologies to anyone who hadn't already noticed.  Now you can't unsee it.

Message 24 of 26
ksantangelo23
Frequent Contributor

@p- wrote:

Thanks...  Mine came with raised numbers too.  But it looks cheaply made.  They must be cost cutting on the custom cards.  

On my AU's card, the MC logo is offset by about .25mm, leaving a white crescent next to it.  And on both you can see where the stickers with all of the images were applied, leaving distinct edges.  Very low quality.

I noticed the card is a little warped, too (from a hot press?). Its a nice free and totally custom service, but im a slightly disappointed. Still nice, though Smiley Happy

The raised numbers were a pleasant surprise.

AMEX Hilton Ascend: $55,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve: $30,000 | PNC Points: $17,500 | AMEX BCE (AU): $18,000 | AMEX BCP: $15,000 | US Bank Cash+ $15,000 | AMEX Business Prime: $14,000 | AMEX SimplyCash: $12,000 | Capital One QS: $13,500 | Chase Business Ink: $12,000 | PNC Everyday (AU): $12,000 | JCPenny Store Card: $10,500 | Chase Slate: $9,400 | Capital One QS: $6,500 | (2nd) US Bank Cash+ (2nd): $7,500 | Discover IT: $6,000 | Chase Freedom: $3,500 | Auto Lease: $0/$21,000 | Auto Loan: $0/$18,000 |

TU: 818 EX: 809 EQ: 801

Message 25 of 26
p-
Valued Contributor

@ksantangelo23 wrote:

@p- wrote:

I noticed the card is a little warped, too (from a hot press?). Its a nice free and totally custom service, but im a slightly disappointed. Still nice, though Smiley Happy

The raised numbers were a pleasant surprise.

I've had custom cards before and never had them look like that...  I won't be customizing my other one.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.