Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DineLA... I'm Thinking...

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

DineLA... I'm Thinking...

Osteria Mamma for lunch? (That is about as central as I can think Smiley Tongue but I can be flexible)

How do we do this, private message?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Re: DineLA... I'm Thinking...

Maybe just post the date, the time and place here to see who wants to meet up. I'm in if it isn't too far away.  That restaurant you mentioned is on Melrose so it isn't too far for me since I'm on the westside.  The only thing I see is that they don't have a lot of parking spaces so that might be a problem (another L.A. problem besides earthquakes lol).

Do we even have a lot of members who live in or around L.A.?

Message 2 of 4
milkshakes
Regular Contributor

jealous ill be missing out. LA born, but moved up to the bay at the beginning of the day. have fun all!

my 2cents: i feel a majority of the good DineLA restaurants are gonna be in areas with low parking and valet. probably better to just pick a solid place and hope for the best.

12k                    10k                     5k                 12.5k (AU)                 6k                   NPSL                   12k
Message 3 of 4
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Dang it!!! I'd love to hang out!! I'm in KS!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.